Facing Climate Change; Building Resilient Communities
Six weekly sessions: 6th October – 17th November • Tuesdays, 4.30 – 6.00 pm
In this time of rising uncertainty, we can all see the need to strengthen our communities. Future Conversations is a series of guided conversations to raise resilience for individuals and their communities. This online programme will help anyone working to build community resilience to experience Future Conversations, and decide if they’d like to bring it into their community.
- The programme consists of six online sessions of 1.5 hours, all 4.30-6.00pm on Tuesdays, dates below, using the Zoom platform.
- Total group size limited to 20 participants.
- Facilitation shared by 3 members of the Seeding our Future team: Pam Candea, Alan Heeks, Georgina Wilson.
- Cost: we are requesting a donation toward the costs of developing and delivering the programme, with a minimum of £20. Suggested donation: unwaged £20, low wage £30, medium/high wage £40-50.
- Booking: to book, go to eventbrite
- Enquiries: contact Pam on email@example.com
- 6th October
- 13th October
- 20th October
- 1 week off
- 3rd Nov
- 10th Nov
- 17th Nov