We have a small team of Advocates who can design and facilitate a wide range of events and sessions using Alan Heeks’ Natural Happiness approach, both in person and online. For groups, these are usually participative workshops where people can learn by experience, lasting from 90 minutes to 2 hours, or a full day. For individuals, coaching sessions might last 1-2 hours, and can be offered as a one-off or a series.
Whilst a garden or outdoor setting is ideal, we can deliver workshops indoors or online. Here are some examples of the groups we can work with:
- public service teams (NHS and others) wanting to reduce burnout and handle stress better;
- work teams (business and non-profit) wanting fresh approaches to resilience and creativity;
- networks concerned with sustainability, mental health and wellbeing;
- gardening groups and horticultural societies interested in how gardening skills can become life skills;
- students and young people wanting a fresh approach to future challenges;
- community groups wanting to grow mutual support, climate responses and resilience skills.
Individual coaching sessions can provide tailored support and processes for a wide range of issues, including work situations, personal challenges, living with bigger issues such as climate change, and community projects.