Future Conversations Train the Trainer Workshop
LONDON: January 15-17
- Are you working in a community that faces challenges?
- Want to learn more on how to host conversations to become more resilient for the future together?
The changes we’re facing in the next two or three decades are complex, often contradictory, and can feel daunting. Research shows that our main strategies for coping with future changes are denial and avoidance. Moving people from detachment to active participant in a positive future is the key aim of the Future Conversations project. Future conversations is programme of guided conversations and workshops to look at how we can do this together in community. See more at www.futurescanning.org
We’re inviting you to join us to learn and be trained in how to facilitate these conversations with your groups and communities. Join us for 3 days (15th – 17th January) for a Train the Trainer Programme in London where you will:
- Learn and practice facilitation methods such as Community Organising, Conflict Transformation, The Art of Hosting, Harvesting Conversations that Matter, Participatory Leadership, Dragon Dreaming, U Lab, Permaculture and Social Theatre
- Get access to a range of materials to support you in delivering a Future Conversations programme
- Become part of a community of practice for Future Conversations to deliver this within your community and continue to connect with other facilitators
How to join in
After working out the cost of this training we have calculated that on a non-profit basis it would cost £350.00 per participant. If you would like to attend but cannot afford the full price please get in touch and have a chat as there may be some bursaries available.
We’re also offering an Early Bird rate £300.00 if booked before Monday 15th December.